1223 Bosworth Street
2 bedrooms + office (ability to add a 3rd bedroom)
2 car side by side garage
1223 Bosworth was featured on The American Institute of Architects (AIA) Tour in 2009 and was the winner of various design awards.
Its striking modern aesthetic imbues a sense of refinement and painstaking attention to detail rarely found in our local housing stock. Constructed in 2007 using low maintenance, energy efficient materials, the home is as environmentally conscious as it is beautiful.
Towering ceilings with walls of glass let sunlight and verdant views pour into the home, while carefully selected lighting elements create a warm glow at night. Integrated smart-home technology adds multiple layers of fingertip controls -- including security, temperature, lighting, window shades and built in Polk Audio speakers. This one is a winner!
- Four-story single family home built by acclaimed architect in 2007 exceeds California’s energy standards
- Open living/dining/kitchen area provides ideal entertainment & lounging area, serviced by powder room
- Custom Arclinea kitchen with best-of-breed appliances by SubZero, Gaggenau, Bosch, and Wolf.
- Gas cooktop with sight-lines to the living area located on Caesarstone waterfall breakfast peninsula
- Smart-home technology with iPad (+other devices) controlled lighting scenes, shades, security & Polk Audio speakers
- Master suite on top floor with private deck, dual closets & dressing area, and luxury bath w/ airjet tub
- Motorized skylights w/ rain sensors, CAT6 wiring throughout & 400-bottle temp controlled wine cellar
- Three outdoor areas w/ Ipe decking, including rear entertainment area w/ laminar flow fountain & gas line for grill
- Radiant heat on all levels, recessed lighting, large laundry room & office overlooking double-height lounge
- Located steps to Glen Park Village, Glen Canyon Park, and proximate to shuttles/pub transit and I-280
- Nearby Glen Canyon Recreation Center, which offers tennis courts, baseball fields, hiking trails, children's playground, indoor basketball court and indoor rock climbing
Tucked away from much of the City's hustle and bustle by sprawling Glen Canyon Park, the Glen Park neighborhood has the feel of a small, inclusive village. Glen Park homeowners enjoy the recently renovated and modernized Glen Park Recreation Center, which is directly across the street from 1223 Bowsworth St. Glen Park park is equipped with tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball fields, trails, children's playground, and indoor rock climbing.
Conveniently served by a BART station and easy freeway access, residents can find themselves downtown or headed to the South Bay in no time. Just south of Noe Valley, Glen Park offers much of the same small-town feeling at more affordable prices. The area is quite popular with families who want to enjoy city living in a more peaceful corner of San Francisco. Known as "the Village," the neighborhood's commercial strip is centered at the intersection of Diamond and Chenery streets near the Glen Park BART station. Here you'll find charming mom-and-pop shops, a number of trendy restaurants and old-fashioned cafes and more! Glen Park offers a variety of housing types, from single-family homes to multi-unit buildings.
A wide variety of architectural types can be found here as well. "Lovely Laidley" Street offers a mini-tour of the neighborhood's architectural spectrum. Many homes in the neighborhood also boast incredible views.
The neighborhood is ideal for those who find enjoying the outdoors an absolute must. Glen Canyon Park occupies nearly 70 acres and offers miles of hiking trails. Walter Haas Park sits atop the hill and could definitely compete for the title of best bay views from a swing set.